Saturday, October 24, 2009

Balance ...

It has been almost 2 months since I posted. As I sat here getting ready to type - I realized that sometimes life gets in the way. It can get in the way of the things you love to do, need to do, have to do ... And the reality is - it is all about balance.
I am a person that stresses. I stress about the big stuff and the little stuff - it's the way of cope. But in the end I have come to understand that everything balances out. No matter how much time I stress about a project at work, it still gets done. I might have to work a few (or a lot) extra hours, but I accomplish nothing when I am pulling my hair out.
So I need to balance better. I need to know that things are going to get done. And that I need to focus more on the things that make me happy! (including blogging)

So today I bring you a poster that flat out makes me smile.

No comments: