Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas already ...


I can't believe that it is already November. Where did the year go! This means it's almost December - which means I need to get a move on with my Christmas cards. Holy Moly!!!
This year I am going to send out a photo card with our "child" all dressed up. Bo is super excited about his holiday sweater (sarcasm). So I spent the evening looking through the MANY sites with holiday photo cards. I love so many of the ones on tiny prints that I just posted a few of my favorites. I will post the "real one" closer to Christmas.

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Hasn't this year just flown by?? I need to get on the ball with Christmas cards, too. I didn't send out any last year (eek!) and I'm pretty sure if I go 2 years in a row w/o sending any out G and I will get axed from everyone's Christmas card lists!