skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Loving me some vintage ...
I love these wall hangings (or "wears") by
neawar
.
I love modern design but am always drawn to vintage pieces. I think the two look richer when combined together.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Top Sites
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Favs
Darling Dexter
Ohdeedoh
ashleyannphotography
Design*Sponge
Three Men and a Lady
Oh Joy!
Prudent Baby
i suwannee
Urban Grace Interiors {the blog}
On to Baby
Lay Baby Lay
Young House Love
Girl's Gone Child
the moonlit nest
Dear Baby
Friends' Blogs
Slap The Bass
Racing on the Brain
Raleigh Mom
GSD Adventures
Closet Connoisseur
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
Mar
(2)
►
Feb
(4)
►
Jan
(2)
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(36)
►
Nov
(5)
►
Oct
(2)
▼
Aug
(15)
Friday treat ...
Bags galore ...
Weekend wrap-up ...
Cooking in style ...
Urban Outfitters ...
DIY silhouettes ...
3/50 ...
Typography ...
Argyle ...
Wrapping it up ...
Favor ideas ...
Obsess much ...
Loving me some vintage ...
The aftermath ...
Short post ...
►
Jul
(14)
About Me
ashd
Cary, NC
I am an architect with a love for design and anything creative.I hope to share a little bit about my life and the things and people that inspire me.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment