Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dogs and Design

I religiously follow Design*Sponge and have gotten a lot of amazing ideas from Grace and others cool posts. Secretly I dream of having a blog that is followed as much as Grace and Joy (they are my blogging heroes).

For the past 6 months S and I have been seriously talking about getting another dog. When I say seriously I mean I surf the internet for cuties and then send him links to which he responses cute or super cute. We are making a lot of headway. One thing that holds us back is we have the bestest doggie in the whole wide world. The Bobo! And we worry that no dog will ever hold a candle to his awesomeness. Secondly S wants a border collie, period. And I lean more to the small to medium size dogs. Anyway all this rambling brings me be back to d*s. On a recent post about a cool folding screen turned headboard there was the cutest picture of a border collie pup - and I fell in love. Of course we are no closer to getting a second dog, but we both agreed this doggie was super cute! Now I need to find a picture of Bo to post. He is beyond super cute but unfortunately the does not have a stylish headboard to pose in front of. I need to put that on the list of things to work on in our house. Which is always a work in progress!

No comments: