Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mraz ...

"...Because life's too short anyway
But at least it's better then average
As long as you got me
And I got you..."

I didn't get to post yesterday because S and I headed straight to the Jason Mraz concert after work. It was a great show. I just adore his music and luckily I found tickets on Craigslist for less than face value. AND they were 2nd row!

We have had some crazy storms down South this summer, but luckily what was predicted to be an all night boomer ended around 5. So we of course brought our umbrellas and raincoats but the skies stayed clear and beautiful the whole night. He had a great set list with an awesome cover of Lionel Richie's All Night Long - I loved it! And he also played my all time favorite You and I Both, so I went home happy. Oh and check out the percussionist Toca's golden gnome. We actually got to give him five after the concert. Too cool!

"...And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is..."

No comments: